12" Professional Vollrath Whisk
List Price: $9.60
Our Price: $7.59
You Save: 21% ($2.01)
Professional whisks by Vollrath....made in the good ole USA in Sheboygan, WI. The top choice of professionals, these whisks are not only highly functional.....now they're even kinda good looking with the new nylon handle. The 12" piano wire whisk (thinner wire) is perfect for everyday mixing or aerating. I'll use it stovetop if I've got to whip in dry ingredients like flour, corn starch, or baking powder. This is a perfect all around everyday whisk for most of your cooking.
- Professional grade 18-8 stainless steel wires
- Nylon one-piece ergonomic handle with nubs and knob end for a better grip
- Nylon handle is heat resistant to 475 F
- Center reinforcement wire eliminates bending, twisting, and deforming
- LIFETIME Warranty
- PS....like I said, technically it's called a whip. So, the next time you have someone over, be sure to ask them "wanna see my whips?"